The Mountain Buggy Terrain also comes conveniently bundled with both 16" AND 12" rear air filled tyres, that works with the hand operated control brake for maximum control. With two sports luxe colour ways Terrain is perfect from infant newborn ready to toddler mode, delivering a truly authentic Mountain Buggy experience.
The Mountain Buggy Terrain Buggy is suitable from birth.The Mountain Buggy Carrycot Plus for Urban Jungle, Terrain and +One (Solus) or Mountain Buggy Cocoon is the perfect accessory to complement the Mountain Buggy Terrain Buggy.
- Outstanding kerb pop - cleverly engineered with perfect weight distribution, allowing you to easily 'pop' the front wheel up kerbs and obstacles
- Hand operated control brake - total control of speed for more difficult terrain (brake can be used for either the 12Ã¢â‚¬Â or 16Ã¢â‚¬Â rear wheels)
- From lie flat to upright seat - total adaptability to go from lie flat, to upright, offering versatility to the individual child's needs
- Longer seat back - with internal seat pockets: more growth room for your child
- Multi-adjustable handle - easily adjust the handle height for a more comfortable push
- Handlebar comfort - ergonomically formed for better comfort for the parent when pushing
- Retractable leg rest - extend the leg rest for your child's comfort by pulling out the retractable bar located underneath the seat
- Safety plus - easy to use 5-point harness that requires just one push of the button to release, reload one clip at a time
- Adjustable crotch strap - adjust the buggy crotch strap for the comfort of your growing baby
- Reversible seat liner - extra comfort and easy-wash, with colour on one side, black on the other to personalise your buggy
- Improved front wheel lock - much easier to change from lock back to full swivel on the front wheel, with just a flick of a lever
- Shock absorbing suspension - complete comfort for the child on bumpy terrain surfaces
- Extensive protection - a follow the sun canopy with flick out mesh sun visor tested to ensure a UPF 50+ rating
- Magnetic peekaboo - no sound, no fuss with quiet magnetic fastening
- 2 x Bottle holders - a convenient storage compartment for drinks on the go
- Foot Park Brake - flip-flop friendly pedal brake
Name Mountain Buggy Terrain Pushchair - Solus
Delivery & Returns
We offer free delivery for all orders over £49.95 within UK Mainland. To help our customers, we have answered some of the most common questions we get asked about delivery and shipping information.
Rest assured knowing that all items can be returned with no quibble or fuss for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. All items must be in a resalable condition, which includes original packaging, including tags and must be unused and undamaged. View our Returns Policy for terms.