What’s in the box?
Carrycot frame set (includes frame, base and struts), carrycot outer fabric, aerated carrycot mattress, carrycot reversible coloured lid and hood, carrycot clips (right and middle)
You will need two of these Duet Carrycot Plus' if you want both babies to be in a carrycot. You can also have one carrycot and one seat on the pushchair, ideal if you have a baby and a toddler.
Please note: the Carrycot Plus does not come with a Storm Cover (raincover) and it must be purchased separately.
- Ventilated base
- Safety certified
- Use from newborn to 3 years
- Carrycot feet for use off the buggy
- Breathability, from the base through the fabrics
- Protective exterior fabric (carrycot mode)
- Easily switch fabrics to convert from carrycot mode to a rear facing seat
- Interior fabric (carrycot mode) made from Oeko-tex certified fabric
- Compatible with the Mountain Buggy carrycot stand and Duet pushchairs manufactured from 2014 onwards
3 Parent facing options
1. Lie flat - ideal for newborns up to a max load
2. Carrycot incline - perfect for babies with reflux
3. Parent facing seat until 18 months
Maximum weight for lie flat: 9kgs
Maximum weight for parent facing seat: 15kgs
Measurements: 80 x 30 x 22cm
Carrycot weight: 4kg
Name Mountain Buggy Duet V3 Carrycot Plus - Silver
Delivery & Returns
We offer free delivery for all orders within the UK Mainland. We’re proud to always offer free UK delivery on all orders placed on the Direct4Baby website.
This means that no matter your order value, you can receive your item at no additional cost. To help our customers, we have answered some of the most common questions we get asked about delivery and shipping information.
Rest assured knowing that all items can be returned with no quibble or fuss for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. All items must be in a resalable condition, which includes original packaging, including tags and must be unused and undamaged. View our Returns Policy for terms.