Lights out flat recline, super shady extendable canopy, and Soft Touch harness welcome the tiniest riders.
Folds in a flash
The only 3D lightweight buggy with a one second, one hand flash fold that collapses instantly - no hassle, no fuss.
Pairs with all Joie infant car seats (available separately) in a snap to create an effortless travel system - no adapters required.
What's in the box?
- Precision performance lightweight aluminium chassis
- Suitable from birth to 22.5kg
- Adjustable seat with lie flat option
- Pairs perfectly with all Joie infant car seats
- One second, one hand 3D fold
- Built in carry handle
- Smooth recline system ensures you won't wake a sleeping baby
- Multi-position calf support gives two comfy options
- Ergonomic handles
- UPF 50+ sun canopy
- Large, expandable hood with viewing window and retractable visor provides custom shade options for baby
- Extendable canopy with zip-open ventilation panel
- Large storage basket holds plenty of personal items
- Front wheel suspension provides a smoother ride on rough surfaces
- Single, stylish, front swivel wheels lock in place when needed
- Removable bumper bar with fabric cover
- Single step, Shoe saver brakes keep your shoes scuff free
- SoftTouch 5-point harness system with shoulder harness covers is gentle on baby's skin and adjusts to 3 heights
Open size: L 89cm x W 51.3cm x H 101cm
Folded size: L 108cm x W 29cm x H 42.2cm
Product Weight: 8.39kg
Product Usage: birth to 22.5kg
Testing Certification: EN 1888:2012
Name Joie Brisk LX Stroller inc. Footmuff - Ember
Delivery & Returns
We offer free delivery for all orders over £49.95 within UK Mainland. To help our customers, we have answered some of the most common questions we get asked about delivery and shipping information.
Rest assured knowing that all items can be returned with no quibble or fuss for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. All items must be in a resalable condition, which includes original packaging, including tags and must be unused and undamaged. View our Returns Policy for terms.
Please note that this item is a pre-order and will be available in mid-late July.