The Silver Cross Wave Double Pushchair 2020 in Indigo has a new streamlined design that’s 1kg lighter than previous models for exceptional handling.It's a beautiful and luxurious travel system which adapts to your family’s needs. It can be used as a single pram, but if your family grows so does Wave.
Straight out of the box, Wave 2020 offers seven configurations in single and double mode, including a patented elevation system to bring baby closer for bonding. The multi-height handle, with five positions, makes it perfect to push whatever your height. The redesigned wheels have stylish high-polish details while offering the same multi-terrain performance, never-wear tread tyres and independent suspension.
Now with a convenient zip-on apron, the carrycot has a thermo-moulded ventilated base. Suitable for overnight sleeping, it can be used with the Silver Cross carrycot stand (sold separately). The multi-recline, reversible seat is lighter and wider, with an adjustable calf support, 5-point safety harness and coordinating chest and harness pads.
For optimum comfort, naturally anti-bacterial bamboo fabrics have been used for the carrycot interior and reversible seat liner. Separate hoods are provided for the carrycot and seat, both offering UPF50+ protection, a pop-out visor and ventilation. The Wave 2020 collection includes three new colours, each exquisitely crafted. Every detail has been perfected, from the softly textured woven melange fabrics to the tan leatherette handle and stylish chrome highlights. The chassis is finished in a beautiful polished graphite, which is now exposed on the carrycot and seat unit, amplifying this standout new look.
Beautiful two-tone melange fabrics and tan leatherette details elevate Wave to a new level of refined luxury. Every detail has been perfected, from the textured platinum chassis, which is now exposed on the carrycot and seat, to new chrome branding points. The wheels feature stylish high-shine details while offering the same multi-terrain performance and independent suspension for a smooth ride.
Innovative One plus One system - Using the carrycot and seat unit, Wave 2020 is ready to go as a double pram for a newborn and older sibling straight from the box. There are 30 configurations, when used with the tandem seat (included), a car seat or second carrycot and can even carry three little ones with the ride-on board (accessories available separately).What's in the box?
Reversible pushchair seat unit hood
Carrycot with bamboo lining, hood & apron
Reversible bamboo pushchair seat liner
2 x bumper bars
2 x Mosquito nets
2 x Raincovers
1 x Tandem Seat
- Suitable from birth - 25kg.
- Carrycot is ideal for overnight sleeping.
- Natural bamboo lining - The carrycot is lined in natural bamboo fabric with anti-bacterial properties to help regulate temperature.
- Carrycot ventilation - Protective, thermal moulded design with an adjustable ventilation system, the carrycot has a robust hard shell base for safety, yet it is lightweight.
- New zip-on carrycot apron
- Multi-recline reversible seat - The Wave seat unit can be used forward or parent facing. The back rest has three adjustable positions, including lie-flat and an adjustable calf support.
- 5-point safety harness.
- Co-ordinated chest and harness pads.
- Patented seat elevation system for the carrycot and seat unit, bringing your baby closer.
- 7 different configurations with the option to expand up to 30 different configurations with additional accessories (sold separately).
- UPF50+ sun protection hood - Fully extending, ventilated hood offers UPF50+ protection, with a pop-out sun visor and viewing window.
- Detachable bumper bar.
- Extendable handle - Wave 2020 has an extendable handle with 5 positions, so it's comfortable to push whatever your height.
- Lockable swivel wheels.
- Large shopping basket - The large Wave shopping basket is perfect for baby essentials and plenty of shopping.
- Reversible seat liner - The comfortable, padded seat liner has naturally anti-bacterial bamboo fabric on one side and soft jersey on the reverse.
- Two soft tan leatherette bumper bars are included for use on the carrycot and seat unit.
- Included are 2 mosquito nets for both the carrycot and seat unit. Both will fit snuggly over your Wave to protect your little ones from bugs.
- Two raincovers are included - they have been designed to fit snuggly over the carrycot or seat unit to protect your baby from the elements.
- New wheel design with deeper tire tread.
- Highly polished wheel trims.
- 4-way dynamic suspension.
- Smooth ride for baby - Wave 2020 is 1kg lighter for better handling. Puncture proof, multi-terrain tyres make it ideal for off road, while the four-way suspension ensures a smooth ride.
- Magnesium alloy technology - Featuring a magnesium and aluminium chassis designed for strength and durability, while the new lighter design offers great manoeuvrability.
- 1kg lighter than previous Wave.
- Luxury textured woven melange fabrics.
- Exquisite chrome highlights.
- Car seat compatible - For added convenience, Wave is compatible with the Silver Cross Dream, Simplicity Plus & Simplicity infant car seats (sold separately).
- Compatible with the Silver Cross Coast/Wave Ride-On Board (sold separately).
Open dimensions: L 111 x W 60 x H 95-109cm approx.
Folded dimensions: L 95 x W 60 x H 39.5cm approx.
Chassis weight: 10kg.
Pushchair seat weight: 3.5kg.
Carrycot weight: 4.2kg.
Name Silver Cross Wave Double Pushchair - Indigo
Delivery & Returns
We offer free delivery for all orders over £49.95 within UK Mainland. To help our customers, we have answered some of the most common questions we get asked about delivery and shipping information.
Rest assured knowing that all items can be returned with no quibble or fuss for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. All items must be in a resalable condition, which includes original packaging, including tags and must be unused and undamaged. View our Returns Policy for terms.
Please note that this item is on pre-order and will be shipped to you as soon as they arrive.