Updated for 2019, the latest Silver Cross Pop Umbrella Stroller in Flint offers modern and stylish colours to choose from, featuring premium Silver Cross detailing and finishes throughout.
The Pop pushchair by Silver Cross is suitable from birth and jam-packed with smart features to keep little ones happy. Suitable for children up to 25kg, Pop has the widest seat in it’s class and a taller seat back – ideal for growing boys and girls. The generous shopping basket provides plenty of storage and the ergonomic soft grip handles ensure a comfortable push. Pop is the perfect combination of comfort for your child and practicality for parents.
The deep padded footmuff is available in matching colours as an optional accessory.
- Pop has an adjustable calf rest & a seat recline that has the best lie-flat position in its class.
- Roomy seat unit & tall backrest ensure Pop is perfect for fast-growing girls & boys.
- Pop features a fully extendable food with a UPF50+ sun protection.
- Easy to fit raincover provides full & excellent protection from the elements.
- Pops intergrated basket offers generous space for baby essentials.
- Lockable swivel front wheels for optimum manoeuvrability.
- Full 5-point safety harness that grows with your child.
- The compact fold makes storage easy, plus it’s easy to get in and out of car boots.
Name Silver Cross Pop Umbrella Stroller - Flint
Delivery & Returns
We offer free delivery for all orders within the UK Mainland. We’re proud to always offer free UK delivery on all orders placed on the Direct4Baby website.
This means that no matter your order value, you can receive your item at no additional cost. To help our customers, we have answered some of the most common questions we get asked about delivery and shipping information.
Rest assured knowing that all items can be returned with no quibble or fuss for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. All items must be in a resalable condition, which includes original packaging, including tags and must be unused and undamaged. View our Returns Policy for terms.