The steel bodied pram rides upon a C-spring chassis which is cushioned with leather suspension straps and chrome spoked wheels, ensuring the pram glides along the ground seamlessly. Featuring a lever operated brake and a wooden handle with a high gloss finish.
Expertly handmade in Yorkshire, the Silver Cross Balmoral is the ultimate classic pram with beautiful detailing including hand painted body, hand stitched fabrics and finished in a high-gloss. The pram comes complete with a reclining hood, matching protective apron, leather harness and a chrome shopping basket.
The Silver Cross Balmoral comes complete with a 5 year warranty, aftercare kit and certificate of authenticity.
- Suitable from birth with full-lie flat position
- High gloss body
- Polished chrome chassis
- Crafted to exacting standards
- Hand-painted with fine line detailing
- Hand-stitched hood and apron
- Heavily padded mattress with soft white pique cover
- White leather harness to keep baby safe
- Chrome tensioners
- Yorkshire Rose detailing
- Patented C-spring suspension
- Hand-spoked chrome wheels
- Large white tyres
- Solid wood handle with high gloss white finishing
- Spacious clip-on chrome Shopping Basket
- Delivery is by Silver Cross White Glove Delivery to your home
- Includes After Care Kit, Brush and Certificate of Authenticity
Name Silver Cross Balmoral Pram - White/Navy
Delivery & Returns
We offer free delivery for all orders within the UK Mainland. We’re proud to always offer free UK delivery on all orders placed on the Direct4Baby website.
This means that no matter your order value, you can receive your item at no additional cost. To help our customers, we have answered some of the most common questions we get asked about delivery and shipping information.
Rest assured knowing that all items can be returned with no quibble or fuss for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. All items must be in a resalable condition, which includes original packaging, including tags and must be unused and undamaged. View our Returns Policy for terms.