You can’t hold your baby all the time, even though you may want to.
The Nuna CUDL Baby Carrier in Caviar makes it easy to keep baby close and secure, all while keeping your hands free.
It’s comfortable and customisation with breathable mesh fabric and padded shoulder and waist straps. Keep baby facing in and snuggled up starting with an integrated infant booster for newborns, which then easily unzips as your child grows.
As baby wants to explore the world, have them face out or switch to backpack mode for growing toddlers.
• Choose from four carry positions for optimal support as your child grows.
• Can be worn front facing parent, facing out (up to 18 months) or in backpack mode (up to 48 months).
• Adjustable seat to ensure comfort for baby and proper carrying position.
• Adjustable padded shoulder straps and waist belt provide all over comfort while evenly distributing baby’s weight.
• Adjustable back yoke keeps shoulder straps connected and comfortable.
• Innovative leg opening button adjustment for smaller babies (less than 3 months)
• All zippers are covered to ensure no contact with baby.
• Zip open storage pocket on waistband
• Machine washable soft goods
• Mesh fabrics allow air to flow and attached hood shades baby from the sun.
• Removable infant head support
• L 33 x W 35 x H 48 cm
• Weight: 1.23 Kg
Name Nuna CUDL Baby Carrier - Caviar
Delivery & Returns
We offer free delivery for all orders within the UK Mainland. We’re proud to always offer free UK delivery on all orders placed on the Direct4Baby website.
This means that no matter your order value, you can receive your item at no additional cost. To help our customers, we have answered some of the most common questions we get asked about delivery and shipping information.
Rest assured knowing that all items can be returned with no quibble or fuss for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. All items must be in a resalable condition, which includes original packaging, including tags and must be unused and undamaged. View our Returns Policy for terms.