Fexibility and Freedom
Taking the brand to a whole new level of sophistication, cosmopolitan™ delivers perhaps the one thing that parents have desired from the Mountain Buggy® brand – a 4-wheel buggy with a fully functional modular seat.Cosmopolitan™ is a new breed of Mountain Buggy®; masterfully engineered and crafted upon the iconic urban jungle™, to deliver a smooth and stylish 4-wheel drive that stays true to the Mountain Buggy® DNA of manoeuvrability, adaptability, durability and simplicity. With three exceptional seat modes from rear facing, forward facing to lie flat bassinet; cosmopolitan™ represents the essence of an urban lifestyle that exudes ultimate charm and performance. It can take you from newborn right up to toddler years, and stays true to what a mountain bike would offer with its rear air filled tyres, and puncture proof front tyres with additional suspension; allowing you to take this versatile 4-wheel buggy across all-terrain with sublime ease and comfort; always delivering in superior performance and kerb pop. A new look, a new feel, a new sense of freedom – cosmopolitan™ has been engineered for the mountains, designed for the city.
Mountain Buggy Cosmopolitan Pushchair x1
Cybex Cloud Z2 i-Size Group 0+ Car Seat - Deep Black x1
Cybex Base Z2 x1
Mountain Buggy Cosmopolitan™ 2021+ storm cover x1
Mountain Buggy Universal CSA For Cosmopolitan™ 2021+ x1
1. 12” air filled rear tyres, for a true all terrain performance, supported by 8” front puncture proof front tyres
2. made with a robust, super high quality 6060 T52 aircraft grade lightweight aluminium
3. a comfortable sized buggy, for on and off road adventures
4. one hand, compact stand fold
5. an all terrain travel system for your newborn
6. one of the most roomiest modular seats in the market
7. one of the only modular seats that can transform into a lie flat bed – perfect for newborn to toddler years, with 5 recline levels.
8. adjustable handlebar height
9. patented tail free, 5 point harness
10. all round suspension
11. convenient go / stop indicator, hand brake system
12. 2-mode front wheels to lock back (control over uneven terrain) OR 360° full swivel (manoeuvrability for navigating tight spaces)
13. excellent UPF50+ sun hood protection, with extendable sun canopy for additional protection
14. storm cover and mesh cover (sold separately) also cover bassinet
15. magnetic peek-a-boo flap
16. adjustable leg rest for elevation
17. great storage space with the roomy gear tray, with main tray, 2 side pockets and 2 zip pockets
18. plush, reversible liner included
19. detachable, gateway opening grab bar included
20. globally safety certified to the toughest standards
21. essentials from birth to toddler.
The Cybex Cloud Z2 i-Size Group 0+ car seat in Deep Black can rotate 180 degrees when attached to the Cybex Base Z2, making it easier for parents to get baby in and out of their car seat.Tested to i-Size standard the Cloud Z offers outstanding levels of safety. The telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P) in conjunction with the energy absorbing shell and height adjustable headrest reduces the force of a side impact collision by approximately 25%. It also features a rotating mechanism when used in conjunction with the Base Z2 which makes getting your baby in and out of the vehicle effortless with its 360° rotation.
The automatic adjustable headrest means that the seat grows with your baby and changes the sitting angle creating more room and comfort.
The Cloud Z i-Size car seat in Deep Black features an innovative near-flat lying position which reduces the risk of breathing difficulties for newborns outside of the car. You can also use the Cloud Z on your as part of a travel system on most major brands of pushchair by simply attaching car seat adaptors.
Modular System: As part of the Z-Line Modular System, the Cloud Z i-Size and the Sirona Z i-Size both fit onto the Base Z for a continuously safe ride from birth up to 105 cm, approx. 4 years.
- 15% lighter than it’s predecessor, the Cybex Cloud Q
- Suitable from birth to 13kgs
- Soft padded Y-harness
- Removable newborn inlay Tested to i-Size regulations
- Automatic adjusting harness
- Integrated Linear Side-impact Protection
- Removable newborn inlay, which ensures a near-flat lying position
- 180° rotating mechanism including Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.)
- Energy absorbing shell: The flexible structure of the material absorbs the forces of an impact, and helps guide it away from the baby
- Adjustable headrest offers 11 positions for a customized adjustment as your child grows
- Fold-away XXL sun canopy offers premium sun and wind protection with UPF50+
- Use with the Base Z2
-Cybex Base Z2
The Cybex Z2-Line modular system - compatible with the Cloud Z2 and the Sirona Z car seats.
Design, safety and functionality are at the heart of innovation at Cybex. The Base Z2 is the secure and variable base unit for the new Cybex Z-Line Modular System, which offers maximum protection as well as comfortable, flexible use.
The unique, innovative rotation mechanism of the Base Z2 allows the car seat to be swivelled to the side of the car door for easier entry and exit. The Base Z2 is a particularly long-lasting solution. It accommodates two different car seats and so can be used by children up to 4 years of age. The Cybex Platinum Modular System is quickly installed with a simple click.Features
- Z-Line modular system: compatible with Cloud Z2 and Sirona Z
- Innovative 360° rotating mechanism provides a comfortable entry and exit position with less strain on parent´s backs
- Infant car seat can be easily snapped into the base and used without having to additionally secure it with the car seat belt
- Visual and acoustic indicators confirm that it has been installed correctly
- Base Z is installed in the car with the ISOFIX connectors
- Height adjustable load leg: Enhanced stability
- The Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.) prevents misuse in forward-facing use before the child is at least 16 months old and 76 cm tall
Name Mountain Buggy Cosmopolitan Bundle with Cybex Cloud Z2 Travel System
Delivery & Returns
We offer free delivery for all orders over £49.95 within UK Mainland. To help our customers, we have answered some of the most common questions we get asked about delivery and shipping information.
Rest assured knowing that all items can be returned with no quibble or fuss for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. All items must be in a resalable condition, which includes original packaging, including tags and must be unused and undamaged. View our Returns Policy for terms.