Arms UP Swaddle that is lighter than a muslin blanket – and more convenient!
Why arms UP? It is your baby’s natural sleep position that allows access to their hands for self-soothing. Babies often use their hands to settle themselves to sleep, by sucking on their fingers or gently rubbing their cheeks. Medical research suggests that babies sleep better, & for longer, if they are able to self-soothe. So self-soothing = more sleep for the whole family.
The Swaddle UP™ Lite is made from ultra-lite & cool 0.2 TOG fabric that is 30% lighter than the Swaddle UP™ Original fabric. And, because the Swaddle UP™ Lite uses only a single layer of fabric, it is significantly lighter than wrapping your baby with a muslin cloth.
Need more sleep? Swaddle UP!
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- Eliminates excess loose fabric in the cot
- Wings prevent face-scratching
- May reduce the risk of your baby accidentally rolling onto their tummy
- Genius two-way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Natural arms up design to allows self-soothing
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- INPAA approved
We offer free delivery for all orders within the UK Mainland.
We’re proud to always offer free UK delivery on all orders placed on the Direct4Baby website.
This means that no matter your order value, you can receive your item at no additional cost.
To help our customers, we have answered some of the most common questions we get asked about
delivery and shipping information.
Rest assured knowing that all items can be returned with no quibble or fuss for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
All items must be in a resalable condition, which includes original packaging, including tags and must be unused and undamaged. View our
Returns Policy for terms.