A combo cruiser 4in1 pram pushchair with multi modes for total versatility with a car seat, carry cot, and rearward and forward-facing pushchair seat. Our one-of-a-kind adaptors (included) clip in to hold an infant carrier or your matching Joie ramble xl™ carry cot, also included in this bundle.
Folds in a flash - one hand, one-piece flat fold works with seat rearward, forward or off the chassis. Easily accessible within reach at the back of the seat and packs up flat in an instant.
Durable rubber-outside, foam-filled tyres tackle tricky terrain with ease and the super spacious shopping basket is ready to load to the max, from the front or from the back.
- Rearward and forward facing seat.
- Compatible with Joie Gemm, i-Gemm, i-Level, i-Snug car seats and ramble XL carrycot with included all-in-one adaptors
- Mechanical 3 position recline seat unit.
- One-hand, instant flash fold mechanism.
- Extendable UPF50+ and water repellent canopy.
- Adjustable calf support and handle and removable arm bar.
- Large storage basket.
- Soft touch harnesses.
- Stands when folded with compact trolley mode.
- All wheel suspension with fake air tyres.
Open Size: l 88-101 x w 58 x h 99-108.5cm
Folded Size: l 82.8. x w 54.8 x h 42cm
Product Usage: birth to 22.5kg
Name Joie VersaTrax Pushchair & Carrycot - Grey Flannel
Delivery & Returns
We offer free delivery for all orders within the UK Mainland. We’re proud to always offer free UK delivery on all orders placed on the Direct4Baby website.
This means that no matter your order value, you can receive your item at no additional cost. To help our customers, we have answered some of the most common questions we get asked about delivery and shipping information.
Rest assured knowing that all items can be returned with no quibble or fuss for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. All items must be in a resalable condition, which includes original packaging, including tags and must be unused and undamaged. View our Returns Policy for terms.
Please note that this item is a pre-order and will be available in early January.