Your little one will be able to travel rearward facing from birth to approximately 4 years (up to 18kg), using seat belt, and they can be moved to be forward-facing from 9kg to 25kg, approximately 7 years, belted or using ISOFIX - making every adventure effortless. With Baby Armour steel frame, side impact protection, easy installation with ISOFIX, and one-pull motion that easily tightens the 5-point harness, the Joie Stages FX car seat is a sturdy protector. The 5-point harness with shoulder and lower buckle covers keep your little one both safe and comfortable at all times. All Joie products are tested and comply with all the safety regulations.
• Suitable from birth
• 2 rearwards positions belted install only for Group 0+/1
• 4 forwards facing positions: belted or ISOFIX combined with Top tether install for Group 1
• 4 forwards facing positions: belted or ISOSAFE combined with vehicle belt install for Group 2
• Rearward facing birth to 18kg/4 years (Belted only)
• Forward facing 9kg to 25kg/7 years (Belted or Isofix)
• Side impact protection
• Ventilated sides
• 5 position harness and headrest height adjustment, adjust simultaneously and with one hand
• No-rethread harness height adjustment
• Dimensions - L 55cm x W 52.6 cm x H 66/85.5cm
• Weight - 13.92kg
Name Joie Stages FX Group 0+/1/2 Car Seat - Ember
Delivery & Returns
We offer free delivery for all orders within the UK Mainland. We’re proud to always offer free UK delivery on all orders placed on the Direct4Baby website.
This means that no matter your order value, you can receive your item at no additional cost. To help our customers, we have answered some of the most common questions we get asked about delivery and shipping information.
Rest assured knowing that all items can be returned with no quibble or fuss for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. All items must be in a resalable condition, which includes original packaging, including tags and must be unused and undamaged. View our Returns Policy for terms.