Inglesina's original newborn winter footmuff in Bordeaux has soft plush fabrics and is suitable for a deep stroller and Group 0+ car seat. It keeps the baby warm in the colder months. It is used all year round in a deep stroller and in a car seat like an egg. The footmuff has two large service cross-sections on the back that allow the seat belts to be fastened in the car seat. The inner material is a warm soft fur fleece and it comes with a practical hook.
• Made of double outer material with impregnation against moisture, wind and dirt.
• With reflective elements.
• On the rear part is in the middle inserted material with anti-slip finish.
• Includes belt slots and rear anti-slip pocket for stroller mounting.
• The headband can be pulled out with a lanyard.
• Zipper in the middle is covered with fabric, prevents cold penetration.
• The end of the zipper is hidden by the neck under the cloth to keep the baby from pushing.
• The bottom can be completely opened with a zipper. The footmuff has a material in the foot part that is easy to clean after soiling.
• The lower zippers are also covered with fabric to prevent cold penetration.
• The footmuff can be completely opened for changing.
• Length 80 cm, width 40 cm.
• Washing: manually at 30 ° C, do not iron, do not dry in dryer.
• Material: upper + padding - polyester 100% Inner lining: grey soft fleece microplush. Washing: manually at 30 ° C, do not iron, do not dry in dryer. Weight: net 530 g, gross 830 g
Name Inglesina Newborn Winter Footmuff - Bordeaux
Delivery & Returns
We offer free delivery for all orders within the UK Mainland. We’re proud to always offer free UK delivery on all orders placed on the Direct4Baby website.
This means that no matter your order value, you can receive your item at no additional cost. To help our customers, we have answered some of the most common questions we get asked about delivery and shipping information.
Rest assured knowing that all items can be returned with no quibble or fuss for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. All items must be in a resalable condition, which includes original packaging, including tags and must be unused and undamaged. View our Returns Policy for terms.