The Fred Pressure Fit Wooden Stairgate combines modern style with safety to secure your home for little one, whilst adding sophistication you don’t usually get with a safety gate!
The stairgate is made from premium Acryllic, which provides an exquisite touch, whilst the tough material ensures the stairgate can take heavy impact.
This stairgate features a 2-way magnetic locking system for additional security, visual locking indicators to show when the gate has been left unlocked, and a glow strip for maximum visibility of the bottom rail, guaranteeing the optimum safety for your child as they explore the home.
You can also fit the Fred Pressure Fit Clear-View Stairgate quickly and easily, thanks to the AccuFit™ indicators, SecureHold™ adhesive wall cups, to ensure the wall cups are securely fitted against wood and screws, and fittings for any other surface.
- Made from exquisite clear Acryllic
- Only for use on bottom stairs
- Screw-fit and SecureHold™ adhesive wall cups
- 2-way child-proof magnetic locking system
- Visual locking indicators to clearly show when the gate has been left unlocked
- Child-safe materials
- Accu-Fit™ indicators to show correct installation
- One-hand opening
- Bi-directional gate swing (with one-way opening option)
- Slam-shut auto-lock function
- Glow strip for maximum visibility of the bottom rail
- Includes screws, fittings and a mini spirit level
- Fits walls with or without a skirting board
- Adjustable width: 75-96.5cm
- Height: 77cm
- Exceeds safety standards EN1930
We offer free delivery for all orders within the UK Mainland.
We’re proud to always offer free UK delivery on all orders placed on the Direct4Baby website.
This means that no matter your order value, you can receive your item at no additional cost.
To help our customers, we have answered some of the most common questions we get asked about
delivery and shipping information.
Rest assured knowing that all items can be returned with no quibble or fuss for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
All items must be in a resalable condition, which includes original packaging, including tags and must be unused and undamaged. View our
Returns Policy for terms.