The Ergobaby Four Position 360 Carrier in Triple Triangles provides four comfortable and ergonomic ways to carry your baby: Front-Inward, Front-Outward, Hip and Back carry positions. The new, supportive wide waistband and padded shoulder straps provide comfort and evenly distribute baby's weight - which provides maximum comfort for parents. With the unique, structured bucket seat, baby will always be in an ergonomic frog-leg, seated position with her spine in an optimal "C" position.
- New updated feature; clip around the waist, instead of velcro
- Structured bucket seat - Keeps baby ergonomically seated in all 4 positions, with knees even to or above hips, with baby's spine in curved "C" position.
- Button adjustments let parents adapt the seat width to the baby's size & position
- Extendable back panel
- Can be rolled down for front-outward, or upwards for the inward facing positions to provide extra head, neck and back support for baby
- Padded shoulder straps
- Helps evenly distribute baby's weight in combination with the wide waistband to maximise parent comfort
- Sleeping hood
- Provides support for baby's head while sleeping, protection from sun and added privacy while nursing.
- Use from 7*-33 lbs. / 3.2* – 15 kg;
*Infants 7-12 lbs. (3.2-5.5 kg) with the use of the Infant -Insert (sold separately).
Name Ergobaby 360 Baby Carrier - Triple Triangles
Delivery & Returns
We offer free delivery for all orders within the UK Mainland. We’re proud to always offer free UK delivery on all orders placed on the Direct4Baby website.
This means that no matter your order value, you can receive your item at no additional cost. To help our customers, we have answered some of the most common questions we get asked about delivery and shipping information.
Rest assured knowing that all items can be returned with no quibble or fuss for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. All items must be in a resalable condition, which includes original packaging, including tags and must be unused and undamaged. View our Returns Policy for terms.