Cybex Sirona Z i-Size Plus Car Seat in Nautical Blue have set new standards in the area of side and front-impact protection, merging them into a car seat that outshines all that came before it. The Sirona Z i-Size is a car seat that can be rotated a full 360°, it offers simple in and out access of your car and your child can easily switch between rear-facing and forward-facing positions. Its 12-step adjustable headrest and 5 reclining positions make this seat extra ergonomic too.
• Modular System: As part of the Z-Line Modular System, the Sirona Z i-Size and the Cloud Z i-Size both fit onto the Base Z for a continuously safe ride from birth up to 105 cm, approx. 4 years.
• New fabric:High-quality fabrics in a modern design with contemporary colours - the Sirona Z i-Size combines two fabrics in a unique way: One fabric is extremely soft and cosy, especially on the inside of the seat. Hard-wearing two-tone twill-effect fabric is used around the shell. This combination ensures that your little one has a comfortable journey. At the same time, it perfectly blends into the interior of a modern car.
• One hand reclining and rotation function: The smart one-hand recline and rotation function makes it easy for parents to adjust the seat while keeping one hand free. For comfortable sleeping and traveling, the Sirona Z i-Size car seat offers 5 reclining positions when rear-facing and 3 reclining positions when forward facing.
• Integrated Linear side impact protection:The integrated L.S.P. System of the Sirona Z i-Size offers increased safety in the event of a side-impact collision. It reduces the force of a side-impact in combination with the energy-absorbing shell by approximately 25%.
• Energy reduction technology (ER-TECH): The Energy Reduction Technology of the Sirona Z i-Size offers increased safety for your child in the forward-facing position in the event of a head-on collision. The "ER-Tech" reduces the forces on the neck of a child during a front crash by more than 20%, compared to other existing 5-point harness systems.
• Rear facing car seat: A rear-facing car seat reduces the risk of injury in a head-on collision by more than 80% when compared to a forward-facing system car seat. Tests show that the force of an impact during a front crash is distributed evenly over a large area. CYBEX recommends rear-facing travel for children up to 105 cm, approx. 4 years.
• Rotating mechanism including Driving Direction Control (D.D.C):The innovative 360° rotating mechanism provides a comfortable entry and exit position with less strain on parent´s backs. In addition it makes switching between rearward and forward-facing position easy. The Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.) prevents misuse of the forward-facing position before the child has completed 15 months of age and has reached a minimum size of 76 cm.
Please note: the base does not come with this seat, you will need to purchase the Base Z separately.
Features:• Rear facing
• Belt holder
• Modular system
• 5 point safety harness
• Energy absorbing shell
• 360° rotation mechanism
• Rearward Facing Car Seat
• 45-105cm max weight 18kgs
• Two-click installation with ISOFIX
• The Cloud Z also fits on this base
• Height adjustable headrest - 12 positions
• Integrated Linear Side-impact Protection
• Plus fabric has a denim look and is hardwearing
Name Cybex Sirona Z I-Size Plus Group 0+ Car Seat - Nautical Blue
Delivery & Returns
We offer free delivery for all orders within the UK Mainland. We’re proud to always offer free UK delivery on all orders placed on the Direct4Baby website.
This means that no matter your order value, you can receive your item at no additional cost. To help our customers, we have answered some of the most common questions we get asked about delivery and shipping information.
Rest assured knowing that all items can be returned with no quibble or fuss for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. All items must be in a resalable condition, which includes original packaging, including tags and must be unused and undamaged. View our Returns Policy for terms.