The all-new Cybex Cloud Z i-Size Plus infant car seat in Deep Black features a revolutionary near-flat lying position reducing the risk of breathing difficulties for newborn babies. The Plus version of the Cloud Z boasts premium twill effect fabric. It also features an automatic adjustable headrest and harness which grows with your baby and changes the sitting angle creating more room and comfort. The adjustable headrest offers 11 positions for a customised adjustment as your child grows. The integrated harness guide makes adjusting intuitive and quick – these safety features can be adjusted to your growing child within seconds.
The Cloud Z i-Size also rotates 180 degrees when attached to the Cybex Base Z (sold separately), making it easier for the parent to get baby in and out of the car. You can also use the Cloud Z on your pushchair by simply attaching car seat adaptors (sold separately).
• Integrated Linear Side-Impact Protection: Tested to i-Size standard the Cloud Z offers outstanding levels of safety. The L.S.P. System of the Cloud Z i-Size offers increased safety in the event of a side-impact collision. It reduces the force of a side-impact in combination with the energy-absorbing shell by approximately 25%
• Ergonomic Lie-Flat Position:The Cloud Z i-Size offers an ergonomic lie-flat position with a longer legrest for babies outside the car. The angle can be adjusted easily with one hand without having to take the child out of the infant car seat.
• Rotating Mechanism, including Driving Direction Control (D.D.C):The innovative rotating mechanism provides a comfortable entry and exit position on the Base Z with less strain on parents' backs. In addition it makes switching between rearward and boarding position easy. The Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.) prevents misuse in forward-facing use.
• Modular System: As part of the Z-Line Modular System, the Cloud Z i-Size and the Sirona Z i-Size both fit onto the Base Z for a continuously safe ride from birth up to 105 cm, approx. 4 years.
• Removable Newborn Inlay: The Cloud Z i-Size features a removable newborn inlay, which ensures a near-flat lying position ofy our baby. This helps to reduce the risk of baby's head tipping forward while asleep, which can lead to serious breathing problems. To offer more space as your baby grows, the newborn inlay should be removed once your child is taller than 60 cm.
• New Fabric: High-quality fabrics in a modern design with contemporary colours - the Cloud Z i-Size combines two fabrics in a unique way: One fabric is extremely soft and cosy, especially on the inside of the seat. Hard-wearing two-tone twill-effect fabric is used around the shell. This combination ensures that your little one has a comfortable journey. At the same time, it perfectly blends into the interior of a modern car.
• The 2020 Collection is 15% lighter
• Suitable for use up to 13kgs
• Softly padded adjustable 3-point harness
• Integrated Side Impact Protection
• Removable newborn insert
• Energy absorbing shell
• Tested to the latest i-Size regulations
• Premium twill effect fabric
• Engineered and designed in Germany
• Dimensions: L 670 x W 440 x H 380mm
• Weight: 4.8 kg
Name Cybex Cloud Z i-Size Plus Group 0+ Car Seat - Deep Black
Delivery & Returns
We offer free delivery for all orders within the UK Mainland. We’re proud to always offer free UK delivery on all orders placed on the Direct4Baby website.
This means that no matter your order value, you can receive your item at no additional cost. To help our customers, we have answered some of the most common questions we get asked about delivery and shipping information.
Rest assured knowing that all items can be returned with no quibble or fuss for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. All items must be in a resalable condition, which includes original packaging, including tags and must be unused and undamaged. View our Returns Policy for terms.
Please note that this item is a pre-order and will be available in 7-10 days.