January 28, 2020 by Lucy Gregg
What’s the best Travel System for my baby? Do I need a Travel System? What in the heck is a Travel System anyway?
Let's starts with the basics. A Travel System is a pushchair frame or chassis which you can easily fit parts to – usually a car seat, a carrycot or seat unit.
Reasons to go for a whole Travel System rather than just a pram or stroller?
Plain and simple, by getting a 3 in 1 bundle you’re getting a better deal.
David at Direct4Baby explains it like this:
“If you’re buying a 3 in 1 travel system it will include a car seat which have a much lower VAT rate (5%) set by the UK government. If the car seat is purchased with the pram then part of the pram (chassis/frame) will also be charged at 5% as opposed to 20%. So in a nutshell you’re paying approximately 15% less for your pram chassis which can be a huge saving passed on to YOU the customer!”
- You’re getting the whole kit and caboodle from the same supplier. All your needs and any future services, loyalty rewards and warranty claims are at a one stop shop. Bliss when it comes to baby brain.
- Ooooo yeah, need we say more? Check out these beauties below …
- Egg: https://www.direct4baby.co.uk/egg-special-edition-cool-mist-stroller-chrome-frame-with-maxi-cosi-travel-system.html
- iCandy Peach: https://www.direct4baby.co.uk/icandy-designer-collection-cerium-pushchair-and-maxi-cosi-cabriofix-car-seat.html
- Oyster 3: https://www.direct4baby.co.uk/babystyle-oyster-3-maxi-cosi-ultimate-12-piece-package-mirror-chassis-pebble.html
- Cybex Priam: https://www.direct4baby.co.uk/cybex-priam-complete-travel-system-spring-blossom-light-rose-gold-chassis.html