The Quail stroller combines practicality and style, with a neat compact fold and luxurious design. With its elegant curved lines, the Quail by egg® will provide a safe and stylish stroller for you and your baby.
Suitable from birth, the seat unit has a complete lie flat position. The Quail can be folded with the seat still attached in parent or world facing mode, then free-stands.
The seat panels are interchangeable and are held on magnetically, ensuring the Quail is fully customisable. Behind the seat panel is a harness adjustment system that can be raised using a lever, no threading required. The hood can also be raised by a few inches, so that the Quail grows with your child.
- The Quail stroller includes chassis, seat unit, seat panel, insect net & raincover
Compatible with car seats to form a travel system - egg® have an exclusive car seat, specially made to coordinate with the design - the Kiddy Egg Evo-Luna iSize. Maxi-Cosi and BeSafe car seats are also compatible with the use of additional multi car seat adaptors.
Tru-ride wheel technology - Lockable swivel wheels have a 'step-on, step-off' brake, making the stroller extremely easy to manoeuvre. The Quail features solid non-puncture EVA tyres.
Generous storage basket - The large storage basket at the base of the Quail stroller has access from the front and rear of the stroller. There is plenty of room for all your baby essentials!
One-hand compact fold - Rotate the barrel on the Quail's handle, lower the handlebar down, and pull up a central handle from the storage basket. The result is a compact, easy to transport fold.
Let's take a look at the key features:
- Compatible with an optional carrycot and multiple car seats as a travel system
- Two-way facing reclining seat - suitable from birth with a complete lie flat position
- Adjustable handlebar - multiple height positions beautifully finished in stitched leatherette
- Adjustable harness height without re-threading
- Quick release tyres feature innovative Tru-Ride Technology® to prevent punctures
- Convenient one-hand fold and compact chassis