The Ergobaby Aerloom - The Sustainable Choice
The NEW Ergobaby Aerloom carrier is made to fit to parents’ daily lives, empowering them to live active, on-the-go lifestyles with baby, while still feeling like themselves. Through its FormaKnit fabric and streamlined design, this carrier redefines the way parents think of comfort through fit, lighter weight, and airflow.
Aerloom’s innovation is in how it’s made. Each carrier is artfully crafted from premium Formaknit Fabric, a lightweight yet durable, machine-knit fabric, made by knitting strands of yarn seamlessly into unique patterns. A true feat of engineering, Aerloom delivers unparalleled stretch, support, and breathability, allowing parents to keep baby close without extra bulk.
Formaknit is made with 87% post-consumer recycled polyester, the equivalent of about 26 water bottles (including cap) per carrier! Every Aerloom is knitted to shape and trimmed to spec, meaning less waste in the manufacturing process, and it arrives with parents in eco-conscious packaging, helping it to boast a lighter carbon footprint.
Adjusting from newborn to toddler (7-35lbs / 3.2-15.9kg), without the need for an infant insert, Aerloom offers three carry positions: front inwards, outwards and back carry. It is also one of the lightest structured carriers on the market, weighing less than 1.5lbs (0.68kg) and is incredibly well ventilated. Seamlessly knit into the carrier’s back panel and shoulder straps, the ventilation keeps parent and baby cool when out and about or during exercise.
The carrier is available in Charcoal Black alongside limited-edition colourways Cliff, Ocean Blue and sand, and rolls up compactly for storage when not in use. A large, zippered pocket on the waistbelt fits phone, keys, and cards.
Like each product in the Ergobaby range, the Aerloom supports baby in a hip-healthy “M” shape position, at all stages and in all positions. And, as with all Ergobaby wraps and carriers, Aerloom is covered by the brand’s 10-year ErgoPromise guarantee.
Key features of Ergobaby’s Aerloom Carrier that we LOVE:
- Premium Formaknit fabric: A lightweight yet durable, machine-knit fabric, engineered to achieve the desired stretch, support, and breathability in all the right areas without extra bulk.
- A lighter carbon footprint: 87% of the knit fabric is made with recycled polyester, the carrier’s design means less waste in the manufacturing process, and it arrives in eco-conscious packaging
- Lightweight: one of the lightest structured carriers on the market (less than 0.68kg)
- Flexibility: Accommodates three carry positions: front facing parent, front facing out, back carry
- Adapts to baby’s growth: Newborn to toddler (7-35lbs / 3.2-15.9kg) No additional infant insert required.
- Exceptional comfort: Specially shaped shoulder straps and lumbar waistbelt adjust the carrier to a range of body types
- Ergonomic design: Stretchy, supportive fabric moulds to baby’s bum for a supported, ergonomic, ‘M’-shape seating position
- Everyday convenience: The large, zippered pocket fits phone, keys, and cards. When not in use, the carrier rolls up compactly for storage and is machine washable.
Get your Aerloom carrier now at Direct4baby
As one of the UK’s biggest baby retailers, now with physical baby showrooms in Liverpool, our team of experts are at hand to help you get everything you need for you and your little one. Take a look at our full range of Ergobaby products at Direct4Baby, or take a look at our selection of baby carriers for further inspiration on the best carrier for you.