Direct4Baby Christmas Gift Guide
It's that time of year yet again, Christmas is coming! We all get so excited for this time of year, the festive activities, cosy days on the sofa watching The Holiday on repeat and lets not forget the food!
But there’s no getting away from it, Christmas can be stressful when you’ve got family members to buy for and no idea where to start. So we want to help make Christmas gift shopping that little bit easier and help you save some of those precious pennies, while adding as much Christmas sparkle as we can for you and your family.
Here at Direct4Baby we have pulled together some of our personal favourite gifting ideas that the whole family will love.
First stop, the stocking! For those expecting this festive season, these are for you. After the gender reveal and the baby shower it can be so hard to know what else you need to buy for a Christmas baby. We think it is a really sweet idea to put together a little stocking filled with some newborn essentials and lovely keepsake items.
- Juddlies Slippers - Keep those little toes warm this winter! Made with GOTS Organic Cotton, these will be soft against baby’s delicate skin. Presented in a stunning gift box, these are a perfect stocking filler.
- Fabelab Fairy Doll - Let them jump into a world of fairies, unicorns, rainbows and magic with this gorgeous Fabelab Rainbow Fairy Doll, her crinkle paper wings will call to all the other dream friends in the land. Great from newborn through to early years.
- Fabelab Fabric Book - This cute Fabelab Fabric Book in Small Adventures theme is the perfect addition for any baby's stocking, this fabric book is great to use while on the go, in your little ones pushchair, or to simply have at home.
- Lulujo Cotton Comforter - This cute cuddle muslin comforter from Lulujo is the perfect stocking filler. It’s super soft, cute and perfect for cuddles. This will become your little ones favourite comforter in no time.
The First Christmas Collection
May your first Christmas be merry and bright. Heres some gifts we think will make your first Christmas together extra special.
- Tiny Love Gymini – Boho Chic - This is a great gift to develop little explorers sensory and development skills, whilst also being stylish. Adorned with sweet characters they each have a different feel to the touch to stimulate your baby's senses and extend tummy time.
- MyChild Walkers -These walkers have play trays designed to encourage fine motor skills and cognitive development. Press the buttons for lights and sounds and watch it come to life! With a peekaboo mirror, steering wheel and horn to honk, there is plenty to entertain your baby.
- Direct4Baby Christmas Gift Bundle - We have curated a Christmas Bundle with some sweet gifts that we think would be great for Christmas! Including some cute and stylish leggings, a soft character bath mitt and a cuddly muslin comforter. Its a great option for those looking for the perfect first Christmas gift and at a great price too!
For The Slightly Older Ones
Are your well-behaved little ones waiting for that magical gift under the tree? We have plenty of Christmas gift ideas for the explorers, builders, car enthusiasts, mini me's and more. You're bound to find the perfect gift.
- Tonies - Tonies are top of our favourite Christmas gift ideas this year. Simply buy a Toniebox, then pick from the long list of well known and famous childhood characters and stories and unlock a whole new world of audio adventures for your little one, plus no screens!
- ABC Design Migno Dolls Pram- Who wouldn’t get excited about seeing this under their Christmas Tree? The ABC Doll Pram is perfect for all those mini mummies and daddies. The doll pram offers your child versatile and imaginative play opportunities. With the swivelling tyres, bends in the path are no problem and with your doll safely cocooned in the pushchair or carrycot you can go for a walk anywhere. Available in Asphalt or Rose Gold.
- Ergobaby Doll Carriers - The perfect gift for those who want to play Mum and Dad. Ideal for carrying their favourite dolls and teddy bears an Ergobaby Doll Carrier is a great gift for a new big brother or sister so they can be just like you. The carrier comes in a variety of fun designs to suit any taste.
- Doona Liki Trike - The Liki Trike is such a clever gift idea, plus its multi position means it can grow with them for years to come. From as young as 10 months they can be zipping around, then once they are older it can transform into a tricycle. An ideal gift that will stand the test of time.
- Childhome Stuffed Animals - Little animal lovers will have big eyes when they see the Childhome Stuffed Elephant or Giraffe under their Christmas Tree! These stuffed animals stand at 75cm tall and will, undoubtedly, immediately become your little one's best friend.
It shouldn’t just be the children that have all the fun at Christmas! We think all those parents deserve a little festive treat too.
- Baby Carriers - Give a little helping hand by gifting that hardworking parent a baby carrier. We adore baby wearing because it has so many advantages for both the parent and baby. It also allows parents to go about their day with their hands free while yet keeping their child close. Ergobaby is one of our favourites for parents who want a more rigid carrier, and with so many designs and colours to choose from, you're sure to find the perfect one.
- Changing Bags - Every parent needs a changing bag that is going to fit everything they need, plus all those “just in case” bits too. We love a changing bag that is super practical with lots of compartments and loads of space, but that also looks stylish too. With a wide range of unisex changing bags you'll be sure to find the one! An absolute Christmas winner in our books!
Looking for more inspiration? Look at our full Gifts collection and Seasonal Favourites online now! Tick off everything on your Christmas checklist; from newborns to parents, browse through our full collections online at Direct4Baby.